Enjoy the peace and harmony of country living
Located in Kaipaki, Cambridge, Waikato, New Zealand
Kia ora. Welcome. Make yourself at home...
Essene Country Lodge is nestled on 1.6 hectares of classic farming land surrounded by idyllic country views.
Enjoy alfresco dinners, soak in a hot spa under the stars, and experience New Zealand’s precious country landscape in style. Perfect for wedding parties, sports teams or family reunions. more. . .
10 minutes to Cambridge / 45 minutes to Raglan / 2 hours to Auckland
Our latest tips and news
- Start simply writing your 1st write and once you've…
- Primary Parts of Title Page Generator for Free How…
- Also there is the amazing sign of go across…
- Private and spacious
- Classic country living
- Beautiful vast views
- Outdoor spa
- Excellent for families
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine & dryer
- Outdoor dining areas + BBQ
- Bath and two showers
- Heat pump/air conditioner
- Cot and highchair available
- Quality linen supplied
- Reliable WIFI
- Professional host
- Grazing farm animals
- Near popular destinations
Book online now
From $320 per night for 2 guests. Two night minimum stay. View our special offers
Extra guests are an additional $20 per night. Prices are in New Zealand dollars.
We recommend Bookabach™ however you can book at any of the sites shown.
- "We found the house the perfect spot - close to our son's rowing regatta in Karapiro and close enough for us to spend the day in Raglan with friends. Well set up for our group of two couples and one child - with separate bedrooms for all and ensuite bathroom for the couple without children. Hot tub was a treat! Thank you." — Jan, February 2015Read More
- “I like this property and would be very happy to stay there again. It’s clean, spacious and well equipped. There was plenty of room for two adults and four children, and the rural setting is lovely. Yet it’s only 10 minutes from Hamilton. Highly recommended.” — Bill, January 2016Read More
- “Fantastic property. Great set up for family’s as it’s a home away from home. We stayed here as we were watersking on Lake Karipiro so loads of parking for boats. The spa was wonderful at the end of a long day. Brilliant and so convenient that bedding and towels are included in the price. Not to far to travel to get supplies etc.” — Angela, November 2015Read More
View our warm, light and spacious bedrooms
We have two medium-large sized bedrooms with queen-sized beds and a third with two large king-single beds. A second living room closes off to accommodate two people on a comfortable fold-out sofa bed. All rooms are carpeted, clean, light, sunny and warm. Ample pillows and clean linen are supplied.